The owners of the website https://drjitendergupta.com respect your privacy, and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements, including the Information Technology Act of 2000, when it comes to data collection, processing, and transfer.
What encompasses personal information?
Personal information includes all information that can be used to identify the individual directly or indirectly. This includes all information that can be collected online, via emails, phone calls, and through any other correspondence that you voluntarily or involuntarily provide us.
- Demographic data
- Contact details
- Insurance details
- Sensitive information, including financial information, mental and physical health conditions, and sexual orientation
- History of past appointments and usage of our services
- Any other images, videos, files, and data you may provide to us voluntarily in the process of using our services
Dr. Jitender Gupta will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
How do we use your data?
The personal information collected from users may be put to, but not restricted to, the use in the following ways.
- To offer personalized services to improve quality of service.
- To address queries, complaints, and requests from end users.
- To leverage existing services rendered.
- For internal analytics, research, and other related purposes.
- To improve existing tools, software solutions, and learning algorithms.
- To reach out to existing customers for providing healthcare related information.
- For legal compliances, when required by government authorities and others applicable by law.
- To resolve legal disputes and grievances.
- For any other purposes deemed fit by the team of Dr. Jitender Gupta or required by law.
- To maintain internal health database that can be accessed and used by internal team.
How long is personal information stored?
All information shared with the website Drjitendergupta.com will be stored for as long as it may be needed to offer services to the user or for as long as required by state and central laws. Data may also be stored for a longer period of time for research and analytical purposes.
Drjitendergupta.com takes all necessary measures to protect user data physically, electronically, and technically. The website supports secure data transfer and communication between our servers and user browser.
We ensure there are strategies in place internally to prevent unauthorized viewing and usage of private and sensitive data.
However, we are not responsible for any loss, unauthorized access, or use of stored data, which is not a result of direct non-compliance on our part. We will not be responsible for third parties whose actions may cause loss, damage, or harm to you or any other person.
Dr. Jitender Gupta will not be held liable for data theft, loss of data, or use of data caused by unauthorized access to your electronic devices while availing of our services.
The user has the sole responsibility of ensuring they provide the right information while using our services.
The user has all the rights to delete their account and decide to discontinue our services. For any queries regarding account deletion, please get in touch with our team.
The user has all rights to decide not to share confidential data or medical records with our team. However, a lack of sharing necessary information may affect the quality of service provided.
All minors using the website drjitendergupta.com need to be monitored and supervised by an adult aged 18 and above. The website is not designed for use by unsupervised minors.